Frequently Asked Questions
If you're unsure about the IRB approval process, check out some of the FAQs below.
If you're in doubt about whether or not your project requires IRB approval, don't hesitate to reach out! Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 618-453-4534.
- What does the IRB do?
- What is human subjects research?
- What is the difference between intervention and interaction?
- What is identifiable private information?
- I’m just conducting a survey, do I need IRB approval?
- I plan to conduct Human Subjects Research -- what do I do?
- Participant Payment
Institutional Review Board Coordinator
Woody Hall 371