Sample Forms and Documents
- Sample Consent Form - Online Surveys
- Sample Consent Form
- Sample Solicitation Email
- Sample Translation Verification Letter
Need to make changes to your study protocol?
Request a modification!
The preferred method for modification is:
- Submit a memo detailing your proposed changes and their locations in the application and associated documents. Emails are not able to be easily electronically filed, so a separately attached document of what you propose simplifies our processes.
- Submit your application and associated documents with changes highlighted in some way (the same changes you described in the memo).
- Submit your consent documents, even if there were no changes to them.
These documents and changes will then be reviewed in the same manner as a new application (including a verification of CITI training of key personnel). If revisions are necessary, the process will proceed in the same manner as the application review process.